Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crushes

I have recently met two men that make it hard for me to talk to. I get nervous and a bit flustered and at times feel like I am finding the most odd things to talk about. They both are very attractive and easy to talk to, so I honestly have no idea why I am making it harder than it is?

Guy number one is my age, very tall, going to school, and so adorable. Every time he comes to check his mail I get caught looking at him and then get nervous after he catches me. Usually he is the one who starts conversation, as I know that him and I will not be dating so I try to keep my distance.

Guy number two is the door man at the hotel next door. Everyone knows a lot of him and most people seem to like him. The Barista went and asked if he was single the other day, and now every time I walk past him he is smiling at me, and because of that I get more nervous.

I almost feel like with both guys I have some awkward high school crush. I haven't felt that way in a while so it's kind of fun.

I don't know that I will make a move anytime soon to spark any lustful thoughts, but I enjoy the crushing part, it makes life a little exciting. Sometimes not knowing someones feelings or thoughts on you can make it more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment