Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MMMMMMMMMMM guy


So, I don't know how many of you have met a guy that distinctly reminds you of the jersey shore show but I have!!! This guy hung out in a group of friends that I hung out with. Attached to this article is a basic picture of what he looked like. Add about 12 silver chains and a white bandanna.

When we first met it was at a Karaoke night. Nothing big just a, hi who are you, nice to meet you type greeting. He started telling my friends quickly that he was interested in me. He was in his mid 30's (which those of you who know me, know that isn't really out of my age range). Anyway I thought we could at least be friends so I gave him my number and occasionally he would text me and invite me over or out...which I NEVER accepted the offers. I was always "busy" as to I didn't want to lead him on.

A few times we would go out and somehow be wearing the same color shirt and he would say things like, "wow look at that, must be a sign, we a basically dressed a like." Which in a way I kind of took as a bit of an insult. Then the texting increased.

Not to say this is funny at all mainly kind of creepy. He ended up in the hospital for almost having a stroke. He texted me and said he instantly thought of me and him and if we were to have a family and how he felt like I could be someone to take care of him. That text resulted in no response. Then one day I received this texting back and forth:

Him : Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me: ....

Him: mmmmmmm what's good girl?

me: uhhh I'm not sure...my lunch is pretty good.

Him: I want to see you, want to come over?

Then no response. An hour later:

Him: mmmmmmmmm

nothing back, 10 min later.

Him: mmmmmmmmmmm

really this could go on forever. Now before, in the middle and after all those texts I would receive a picture message from him of him with his wife beater on jeans and white bandanna and a message above either saying, "me getting ready to go to the store," "me at the store," or "me just getting ready".

Eventually he I think got the fact that I was no longer interested and sent me the following:

Him: so girl...I hear you might be dating other people. I thought we had something but (insert my friends name here) wants to go out and go on a date.

Me: Awesome she is great you should do it.

Him: ohhh ok...ya I guess I will give her a shot. I dig you though....

Me: ya I'm just not looking for anything. So you should pursue other options.

Him: ya ok...sooo I'm going to go on a date with her.

Me: cool good luck friend.

Him: ya tomorrow.

Me: great, I hope it goes well.

Him: ya....

So luckily that ended. I will say though now all of my friends will send me random messages of "mmmmmmmmm".

No comments:

Post a Comment