Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fickle

UGH! So fickle it makes me sick. One minute he can't get enough of me and the next minute he feels like we shouldn't be around each other. I should have learned from the first few times, but I kept giving it the benefit of the doubt and now I'm just annoyed and pissed off. He sits there saying how he never led me on when weeks before he confessed how much he "thinks he loved me" and "how we are so magnetic together". Although, I didn't feel the same way, I still really liked him and wanted to see where things would go. Why do relationships and love and time have to move so fast? Why can't we just slow down and make sure it is right before we jump into these relationships that are bound to just fall apart?

Now I don't even want to talk to him. He tries to start conversation when we see each other, and honestly what the fuck is the point? Just walk away. I don't need you in my life. I don't need anyone in my life like you. I have never let myself depend on any man and you never will or were the first.

It's like the break up just keeps circling itself around me. You want in then you want out and for once i just want to be 100% done. Don't call, don't text, don't try and be my friend, I don't need or want to be yours. Honestly just move on, find the so called "one". I'm done, and if you can't tell by how I despise being around you, then you should probably open your fucking eyes because I have man of times told you that I don't want you around and have nothing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment